Situated in the north wing of a magnificent Edwardian Former Hunting Lodge Shankend Holiday Cottage provides three bedroom self catering accommodation set amongst one hundred acres of grounds.
- Kitchen fitted with cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and iron.
- Dining area with seating for six located in the bright and spacious kitchen.
- Sitting room with satellite television, video, DVD and real fire for those chilly nights!
- Two twin bedrooms.
- One double bedroom – all rooms are located upstairs.
- Family bathroom (upstairs) offering a bath with overhead electric shower, WC and washbasin.
Cosy and welcoming all year round
Lovingly renovated in a delightful country style and and equipped with double glazing, central heating and a cosy wood-burning stove – Shankend Holiday Cottage is equally enjoyable in the winter months as in the summer. Each season brings it’s own beauty to the landscape and rewards the visitor with stunning scenery, whatever the time of year.
Parking and outside space
- Garden with BBQ & furniture, close to our trout pond which is stocked yearly from Yarrow Fishery. Read more about the fishery here.
- Off road Parking.
- Bike/golf club storage available
- Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement (livestock in adjoining fields).
Please note: Shankend is not suitable for wheelchairs but is suitable for the elderly.
Sorry no smoking.