Situated in the north wing of a magnificent Edwardian Former Hunting Lodge Shankend Holiday Cottage provides three bedroom self catering accommodation set amongst one hundred acres of grounds.
• Two twin bedrooms.
• One double bedroom – all rooms are located upstairs.
• Family bathroom (upstairs) offering a bath with overhead electric shower, WC and washbasin.
• Kitchen fitted with cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and iron.
• Dining area with seating for six located in the bright and spacious kitchen.
• Sitting room with satellite television, video, DVD and real fire for those chilly nights!
Lovingly renovated in a delightful country style and and equipped with double glazing, central heating and a cosy woodburning stove – Shankend Holiday Cottage is equally enjoyable in the winter months as in the summer. Each season brings it’s own beauty to the landscape and rewards the visitor whatever the time of year.
Outside: There is a garden with furniture close to our trout pond.
Please note:Shankend is not suitable for wheelchairs but is suitable for the elderly.
Sorry no smoking.
Off road Parking. Bike storage available
Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement (livestock in adjoining fields).
Stables available for your own horse, please contact for details.